Sunday, March 02, 2008

Occasions Mini Collection 2008


The Occasions Mini Collection is packed full of brand-new stamp sets, accessories, and stamped samples. You can order from this fresh new mini catalog between March 1 and May 31.

I haven't decided yet, what my favorite set or product is, but I'm leaning towards the coordinating Love Birds rub-ons, Carousel Notes, Afternoon Tea Designer Paper, and Live Your Dream stamp set. Oh - can't forget about the awesome new SILVER Hodgepodge Hardware set that also goes fabulously with these products!

What's your favorite??

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I can't decide what my favorite is yet out of the new mini - but I just tried out the die cut blooms and they were too fun!! So today that is my favorite - tomorrow - who knows - I really just love it all!!

Jana O'Brien said...

Definitely love the hardware! I also got For Father-- a great stamp set for men's cards.