Thursday, June 19, 2008

SU Announces Exciting New Product!


I'm so excited about the new product line that Stampin' Up has just announced! It's called Décor Elements - a line of self-adhesive vinyl elements. They coordinate with stamps in the Definitely Decorative line - how cool is that?? Use them on your walls, to create coordinating home decor items, and more!

I'm not sure what I like best about these. Maybe the fact that they're so affordable. Or maybe that they're so easy to apply. Hmmm.. maybe that they're easy to remove, too, and won't damage the surfaces they're applied to. No... I think it's that they coordinate with our stamp images! Oh.. they're just fantastic and I can't wait to get some up on my own walls!

Décor Elements will be available beginning July 1st, but you can see the brochure now - simply send an email to me to request the brochure and I'll get it right over to you! In about a week, I'll have printed brochures available, too, as well as a sample for you to see in person.

And as an introductory special*, when you purchase $30 of Décor Elements, you'll get the applicator tool for free. OR... If you purchase $75 of Décor Elements, you'll get a free Monogram letter of your choice plus the applicator tool.

Contact me for your brochure so you can see what all the excitement is for yourself!

* Note: this special is valid only through Nicole Kowalk

1 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

I heard these were coming, but this is the first time I have seen a picture. Looks lovely!