Monday, January 28, 2008

It's About Time!


I started this blog a year and a half ago and you can see how much I've posted! Even worse... I never told anyone about it. I'm determined to put this to good use from here on out, posting at least once or twice a week. May this be the first of a long, lovely relationship! ;)

The card I'm posting today was made using two of the new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets - So Many Scallops and Lots of Thoughts. I was really good and only pre-ordered those two sets. And now I can hardly wait to put in a big order on Friday so I can earn the other sets and the rub-ons!

Take a peek at the SAB brochure - you can find the link over at the right side of the page. I'll be waiting right here when you call or email me with an order because you KNOW you can't resist those yummy sets! I can't!

2 comments:

Trini said...

Very cute card! I found you on the blog roll, can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

love the peek-a-boo effect with the punches!