Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy Heart Day Class Projects

I promised that I'd post a picture of the projects we did last Saturday at my Happy Heart Day class. I have it on good authority (all the ladies at the class) that these were awesome projects and that anyone who didn't take the class really missed out on a fun afternoon! ;)

We made seven varied projects - 4 cards and three 3-D items.

  • A 3x3 card
  • A Pocket Note card
  • A 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card
  • A shadow box card
  • A Cupid Corn-filled cello bag & topper
  • A nugget tin filled with wrapped nuggets
  • A tube-shaped gift box

Bet you won't miss out on the next class! Stay tuned.... I'm planning an All-Occasion card class for Spring!

15 comments:

winthrop84 said...

Hey,
I read your comments on SCS about how you felt about starting a blog and being worried about what people would think or say...so I had to check you out. You have a very cute blog. I like your cards that you have posted. You are doing a great job. Thanks for sharing your work with the outside world. :)
winthrop84

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Wow! Cute projects. Love all the goodies!

Anonymous said...

I love love love your background and banner!!

Robin said...

Beautiful blog and Beautiful samples! Can't wait to see the next project :)

Jana O'Brien said...

What fun! These are terrific.

Jennifer said...

Great projects!

Anonymous said...

great job putting together your projects-wonderful examples of how many different things you can do with stamps!

Unknown said...

Cute projects!!!

Erin... said...

what a fantastic class!!

Tracey said...

WOW! I can't believe all the cute projects you had for your class! Great blog too!

Stacey said...

You had some really great projects for your class. Thanks for sharing them.

Stampin Mindy said...

Great projects looks like alot of fun!

Tracey said...

I have chosen your blog for the Excellent Blog Award! See my blog for complete details: www.lakeshorestamper.typepad.com.

I couldn't find your email address on your blog, so I figured you woould get the message through the comments sections!

Marilyn said...

Wow - you did an awesome job with your class projects!! Love your shadow box - have never tried that but I really want to - thanks for sharing all these great ideas - it is so great to be able to visit other SU demo websites isn't it!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Really great looking projects. I love the colors on your blog, the background is really neat!