Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rub-ons!

Oh my gosh! I am falling in love with Stampin' Up's new rub-ons! I only have one set - the beautiful Eastern Elegance rub-ons, but have more on their way to me. I can't wait til they get here. I can't wait to show you how fun they are! I have been waiting to post this for over a week now, but I can't wait any longer!



I got the idea for this project from my friend and fellow demonstrator, Deb Jacobs. Deb always has the neatest ideas! I took a wine glass and adhered "The Sweetest Thing" rub-on (from the Eastern Elegance rub-ons), tied a piece of red gingham ribbon and a couple of pieces of red grosgrain ribbon around the stem, and then filled the glass with chocolate valentine hearts. This is so simple but makes a stunning presentation, don't you think?

I've already showed it off to the ladies at last Saturday's Happy Heart Day class and now it's here for you to see, too. Speaking of class.... I will be posting the projects we did in the next couple of days. I really liked them and was happy to see that everyone in class did, too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the rub-ons too! I haven't put them on glass yet... waiting for the right piece!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I can't wait to get my order with run-ons!! This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

this came out great! Well done!

Stampin Mindy said...

What an elegant gift. I cant wait to order some rub ons too!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty. Great use for the rub-ons. Can't wait to get mine! :)

Debbi said...

Another one falling in love with the Rub-ons. This is so simple yet elegant!

Trini said...

Very Cute! Aren't the rub-ons fun!