Sunday, April 06, 2008

April Coffee & Craft Night!


March sure went by quickly! I don't know if it's just that I've been so busy with work and life and trying to plan some upcoming events, but I am just stunned that it's already April. It seems as if we just had our March Coffee & Craft night when here is April's coming up in just a couple of days. Hopefully you'll be able to stop by!

This month, we'll be making a gift card holder very similar to the one shown here. When opened, there's a center panel that a gift card slides into. It's really a very clever design that I wish I'd thought up, but someone else out there in 'stamping land' did instead. I think it was another demonstrator named Patty Bennett, but am not entirely sure. Whomever it was... THANK YOU!

As it is every month, Coffee and Craft Night will be held on Tuesday April 8th at the Eaton Rapids' Evelyn Bay Coffee Shop from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. For $5.00, you'll get your choice of one of Evelyn Bay's YUMMY specialty drinks (coffee, latte, cappucino, smoothy, etc.) and you'll make the craft of the month. Even better, you get a fun night out on the town with your stamping buddies! Come have fun, see old friends, and make new ones! No RSVP is necessary.

7 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Very cute! I hope you all have a lot of fun.

Emily said...

This is cute! I love the colors. TFS!

Marilyn said...

Great card - sounds like you'll be having tons of fun tonight too!!!

Vickie said...

Very cute sweetie!! Sounds like a wonderful evening!! Have fun!!

Robin said...

too cool! I will have to try one of these :)

Debbi said...

Looks like a fun project. Hope your night was a great as it sounds!

Anonymous said...

Great colors!