Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fall/Winter Collection Sneak Peek!

Those Stampin' Up demonstrators who worked hard and earned the annual Stampin' Up cruise were spoiled to no end on the latest cruise. They sailed last week to Burmuda and I am so jealous of them! They were treated to many sneak peeks of new products that will be introduced in the upcoming Fall/Winter Collection catalog that will be released in August. Some of those demonstrators were so sweet and shared those sneak peeks when they were able to get an internet connection from the ship and now I'm sharing them with you!

The first sneak peek is the new In Colors. I know you have been dying to see them! Click on the picture below for a close-up. I don't know how true the colors are, but this picture has me really excited about seeing them in person!

The next sneak peek is some of the new designer papers. Aren't they gorgeous?





How about a peek at some of the stamp sets that will be introduced in the Fall/Winter Collection? I don't know if I can stand to wait for 3 months to get my hands on these sets... and I know that I'll have to have them! I LOVE the style of those first three!! {Yes, I know... more floral. But you know how much I love floral sets!}

I have to say that in the 6 years I have been a demonstrator for Stampin' Up, they have done nothing but get better each year! I am anxious to see what else they have up their sleeve for us, aren't you?

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I can't wait to get my hands on those new colors!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

thanks for the sneak peak!